Numatic WVD2000AP Wet Vacuum Cleaner
Our delivery charges are calculated based on a combination of the following criteria:
- Geographical Area (Postcode)
- Order Value (£)
- Weight of consignment (kg)
- Contents of consignment (Hazardous or Non-Hazardous)
- Shipping Method (Next Day OR Within 3 Days)
For full details about our delivery charges and process please read our delivery policy.
This is the biggest practical machine in the Numatic wet pick-up vacuum cleaner range incorporating a fully integrated submersible pump system allowing for continuous suction and pump out facilities as demanded by the fire service, flood damage, flat roofing and salvage contractors.
The Structofoam power head incorporates two TwinFlo’ specification bypass motors; plugged replaceable cable repair system and handle mounted control centre for both suction and pump operation. The poly form container is super strong and incorporates the continuous submersible pumping facility with its own Hi/Lo float operation.
Accessories supplied are to full 38mm (11/2”) standard with long hoses, stainless steel tubes, Structofoam nozzle and a standard 10m (33’) discharge hose to get all that water away!
- Ease of Transit - Multi-site use with large rear wheels and pull handle make for light work.
- Built to Last - Heavy-duty Structofoam head construction and steel external chassis.
- A Tool For Every Job - Industrial accessory kit with long hoses and stainless steel tube set.
- Unrivalled Performance - Equipped with long-life TwinFlo 2-stage bypass motor.
- Handy Cable Replacement - Nucable system for quick and easy changing of cable.
- Stay Cleaning for Longer - Huge 70L wet capacity and 26.8M cleaning range.