Nilfisk A15 ATEX Compressed Air Vacuum
Our delivery charges are calculated based on a combination of the following criteria:
- Geographical Area (Postcode)
- Order Value (£)
- Weight of consignment (kg)
- Contents of consignment (Hazardous or Non-Hazardous)
- Shipping Method (Next Day OR Within 3 Days)
For full details about our delivery charges and process please read our delivery policy.
The Nilfisk A15 ATEX is equipped with the Venturi system and is activated by compressed air. It can be used to recover solid debris and liquid spills. The pneumatic system is free of moving parts guaranteeing total absence of wear and minimal maintenance.
The A15 ATEX is an extremely efficient industrial vacuum demanding very low compressed air consumption to work. Equipped with a Venturi system, it can collect either wet and dry material and is the right industrial vacuum to operate wherever electricity is not available or forbidden. Filtration is provided by a primary bag filter with a surface area of 7,000cm^2. Absolute filtration can be achieved with an additional HEPA filter where required. Stainless steel versions and/or ATEX certified (for zone Gas 1 and 2 and zone Dust 21 and 22).
- NON electrical, compressed air vacuum cleaners.
- ATEX approved for use in Zone 1/2 GAS and 21/22 DUST
- All stainless steel construction
- Flexible in use, wet and dry pickup, also in ATEX!