Nilfisk Scrubtec 344 Scrubber Drier, Ex-Display
Our delivery charges are calculated based on a combination of the following criteria:
- Geographical Area (Postcode)
- Order Value (£)
- Weight of consignment (kg)
- Contents of consignment (Hazardous or Non-Hazardous)
- Shipping Method (Next Day OR Within 3 Days)
For full details about our delivery charges and process please read our delivery policy.
The Nilfisk Scrubtec 344 is the robust, productive, and easy-to-use walk-behind scrubber dryer you can always count on. Ideal for effective floor cleaning in, e.g. general stores, specialty stores, car dealer showrooms, repair shops and garages, gas station shops, and similar places.
Intuitive and simple for your staff to get familiar with, this compact machine is easy to maneuver. To get started, the OneTouch™ button activates all functions and during work the cleaning settings can be adjusted using 3 simple buttons on the dashboard.
SCRUBTEC 344 is a compact, no-nonsense machine with a powerful motor and quick access to maintenance. The high performance is ensured by the 43 cm scrub deck equipped with brush or pad, and the water pick-up is very effective due to the curved squeegee system.
Reliability is key to productivity, and this machine can go on and on: Up to 4 hours of continuous scrubbing and drying on a fully charged battery, and up to 100 min before the solution tank needs to be refilled.
For highly demanding cleaning tasks, e.g. in automotive businesses, the SCRUBTEC 344 is also available with PU blades to deal with oil/grease on the floor.
- Compact design and easy to maneuver
- Productive and powerful vacuum motor ensures a perfect water pick up and gives a fast drying result
- Brush click on/off, and light weight squeegee with no hose connection
- Patented elastic strap system makes squeegee maintenance easy and simple
- Detergent mixing system (as option) will prevent overdosing of chemicals – saving the environment and the total cost of cleaning
- The Nilfisk SilentTech™ technology reduces the sound level from 65dB(A) - and down to 60dB(A) in silent mode
- Ergonomic handle with touchpoints, OneTouch™ button and instruction stickers makes the machine simple for the operator to get started