Nilfisk T75 Three Phase Vacuum
Our delivery charges are calculated based on a combination of the following criteria:
- Geographical Area (Postcode)
- Order Value (£)
- Weight of consignment (kg)
- Contents of consignment (Hazardous or Non-Hazardous)
- Shipping Method (Next Day OR Within 3 Days)
For full details about our delivery charges and process please read our delivery policy.
Powerful and reliable three phase industrial vacuum for the recovery of wet and dry materials. Ideal for use where suction of heavy materials may be required.
The Nilfisk T75 is the first 7,5 kW mounted on the 460 mm platform and offers power combined with a compact frame. Furthermore the T75 offers great air flow even when high vacuum is required. It's the ideal for suction of heavy material over long distance. It can be used as a fixed vacuum system thanks to its electrical cabinet being ready to receive further components for a remote control if needed. For large quantity of fine dust the version with electrical shaker (SE FM) is the perfect tool for correct filter cleaning. On such versions, the electric shaker variant is always combined with an "M" Class star filter (3,5 m2). A version with automatic shut-off for liquid is offered too. This includes a grid & valve and a cyclone plate (GV CC) to make life easier for the user and to protect the star filter. An accessory box, a cable and hose/tube holders make the T75 very ergonomic and simplifies the daily work of the operator. The electric cabinet includes a Star/Delta starter to reduce the current peak at the start (soft start).
- Side channel blower for continuous use
- 100 litre bin capacity
- Container release system
- Automatic stop for liquids
- Gravity unload (GU) with plastic bag or Longopac
- Solid and slim design
- L & M Class filters (M class on the GU FM & on the SE FM versions)
- Accessory box & cable/hose holders
- Manual Filter shaker (standard) Electric Filter shaker (SE FM version)
- Vacuum meter
- Star Delta electronics providing soft start