This product assists with the internal washing of 240 to 1100 litre waste bins in a static position. The interface located on the side of the machine allows for the operator to control the various aspects of the machine safely and hassle free. It is capable of lifting two smaller bins or one large commercial bin at one time and these are clamped, lifted and rotated into position via a hydraulic lift via the push of a button.
The water used for the cleaning of the bin will come via a Ubor pumping system driven by an Nicolini electric motor and these are fitted within the front of the machine with easy access for servicing and maintenance. The bins are cleaned internally with a manual hand lance and the water used is filtered and returned to the main water tank for re-use. The hand lance can also be used for other cleaning duties when not cleaning bins – Eg washing vans and machinery used on site.
The machine will require power from the mains electric supply on site (also available in petrol model if required) and a water supply to fill the tank.
- Fully galvanised chassis
- Stainless Steel water catchment tray
- Hand lance with quick release tooling
- Electric start engine
- Push button bin lifting mechanism
- Hydraulic bin lift
- Water recycling via internal filtration and sediment tanks
- Sealed water tank
- Powder coated in the customers choice of colour.
- Pumping system: Udor GC30/20S
- Flow Rate (l/min): 31
- Pressure (bar/psi): 90/1300
- Power: Nicolini Electric motor
- Hydraulic bin lift (kW): 1.5
- Water Tank Capacity (l): 280
- Larger engine and pumping system
- Additional lances in varying lengths
- Drain jetting tooling (for small jetting jobs)
- Electrically driven plant available upon on request (for internal use)