Designed and Manufactured in house to EC machinery directives and supplied with an IVA test certificate the MCU gives the customer reassurance that it conforms and is legal to tow and use on the public highways.
The machine incorporates an on-board plant operating system with self-charging capabilities. The power to wash the bins comes from a Honda GX390 petrol genset and Udor 13ltr a minute pumping system. The bins are clamped, lifted and rotated into position via a gas assisted bin lift via the lifting handle.
The operator interface located on the side of the machine allow for the operator to control the various aspects of the machine safely and hassle free.
The machine draws its power from the gel battery and onboard generator. The generator powers the three LED work lamps, twin motor Numatic wet vacuum and the electric motor which powers the water pumping system.
The machine can be powder coated in the customer’s choice of colour and full livery kit and is supplied with an operator manual and training upon collection.
- Fully galvanised chassis
- 2 x Hand lance with quick release tooling
- Electric start engine, pump and vacuum
- 3 x LED work lamps
- Lockable tow hitch
- Brake assisted axle with manual handbrake
- Water recycling via internal filtration and sediment tanks
- Sealed water tank
- Supplied with a road legal certificate from VOSA
- Powder coated in the customers choice of colour.
Flow Rate (l/min): 13
Pressure (bar/psi): 150/2200
Power: Honda GX390 petrol engine (electric start)
Water Tank Capacity (l): 300
Unladen weight (kg): 900
Laden weight (kg): 1200
- Larger engine and pumping system
- Additional lances in varying lengths
- Drain jetting tooling (for small jetting jobs)