Designed and Manufactured in house to EC machinery directives and supplied with an IVA test certificate the LMBCU gives the customer reassurance that it conforms and is legal to tow and use on the public highways.
The machine incorporates an on-board plant operating system with self-charging capabilities. The power to wash the bins comes from a Honda GX160 petrol engine and Udor 13ltr a minute pumping system. The bins are clamped, lifted and rotated into position via a hydraulic bin lift via the push of a button.
The operator interface located on the side of the machine allow for the operator to control the various aspects of the machine safely and hassle free. As the machine draws its starting power from the gel battery, charging of the battery is required. To make this product hassle free the engineers deigned a charging system which draws a trickle charge from the tow vehicle while the operative is at work and driving from customer to customer which makes sure the machine starts and runs every time.
The machine can be powder coated in the customer’s choice of colour and is supplied with an operator manual.
Our trailer based model is also available for hire. CLICK HERE for more information.
- Fully galvanised chassis
- Stainless Steel water catchment tray
- Hand lance with quick release tooling
- Electric start engine
- Push button bin lifting mechanism
- Hydraulic bin lift
- Lockable tow hitch
- Brake assisted axle with manual handbrake
- Water recycling via internal filtration and sediment tanks
- Sealed water tank
- Supplied with a road legal certificate from VOSA
- Powder coated in the customers choice of colour.
Hydraulic bin lift (kW): 1.5
Flow Rate (l/min): 13
Pressure (bar/psi): 150/2200
Power: Honda GX160 petrol engine (electric start)
Water Tank Capacity (l): 280
Unladen weight (kg): 650
Laden weight (kg): 930
- Larger engine and pumping system
- Additional lances in varying lengths
- Drain jetting tooling (for small jetting jobs)