Designed and Manufactured in house to EC machinery directives.
The power to wash the bins comes from a Udor 31 ltr a minute pumping system and a 18 horse power vanguard petrol engine OR on-site electric supply. This makes the machine incredibly versatile allowing the machine to operate both indoors and out. The bins are clamped, lifted and rotated into position via a hydraulic bin lift with the push of a button. The operator interface located on the side of the machine allows for the operator to control the various aspects of the machine safely and hassle free. The machine generates its own power allowing for total self contained operation therefore removing the need of external power supplies.
The wash water is filtered and recycled throughout the working day and is heated to 60 degrees via a gas-oil boiler fitted within the body of the machine.
The machine can be powder coated in the customer’s choice of colour and is supplied with an operator manual.
- Onboard water recycling system
- 2 x Automatic bin cleaning nozzles
- 1 x hand lance and tooling
- Rear facing LED lights
- Flashing LED beacon
- Stainless steel wash bay
- Fully galvanised chassis
- Switch trip-controlled operating system
- Push button operational controls
- Hydraulic bin lift
- Gas oil hot water boiler
- Removable filter trays and bowls
- Quick release couplings for the application additional water tanks
- Decibel tested
- Lifting eyes for installation
- Powder coated in the customer’s choice of colours
- Assistance with the fitment of the machine to the vehicle at our depot in Norfolk UK.
Generator Voltage (V): 12 DC
Generator Output (kVA; V; ˜; Hz): 15; 400; 3; 50
Pump Pressure (bar/psi): 90/1300
Pump Flow (l/min): 31
Dimensions (mm) 3200(L) x 1900(W) x 2200(H)
Weight Unladen (kg): 1250
Weight Laden (kg): 1600
- Larger Water Pump
- Additional Cleaning Lances
- Wet vacuum
- Large water pump (up to 42lpm)
- Bin Disinfection system
- Additional flashing beacons
- Ratchet hose reel and tooling
- An extra water tank (250ltr or 350ltr) Inc S/S plinth, S/S tie downs, fixings, and fittings
- Drain jetting tooling (for small jetting jobs)