Nilfisk Aero 26-21 PC 240v/110v Vacuum Cleaner
Our delivery charges are calculated based on a combination of the following criteria:
- Geographical Area (Postcode)
- Order Value (£)
- Weight of consignment (kg)
- Contents of consignment (Hazardous or Non-Hazardous)
- Shipping Method (Next Day OR Within 3 Days)
For full details about our delivery charges and process please read our delivery policy.
The Nilfisk Aero 26-21 PC vacuum cleaner is compact and easy to use - the ideal choice for smaller cleaning jobs in workshops or at customer sites. A light-weight and robust machine for workers within industry, automotive and building & construction featuring ergonomic design, semi-automatic filter cleaning and convenient storage.
Aero 26 is the feature model of the AERO 21/26 series with high focus on application and end-user needs. Push&Clean filter cleaning system and exhaust air blow function is found together with flexible and convenient accessory storage. This 25 litre machine has a Power socket with AutoOnOff , which activates the machine as a dust extractor when a connected power tool is used.
Being compact, light-weight and robust, the AERO can easily be transported to any location. After finishing your job, the container can easily be emptied - either by disposal of the standard fleece filter bag or tipping the container using the built in lifting handle. The Push&Clean filter cleaning system prevents loss of performance and increases productivity during cleaning. An innovative storage solution makes it easy to place suction hose, nozzles and power cord in several positions and the built-in 2-point tube parking makes operation easy and flexible.
- Washable PET fleece filter with minimum 99,9% filtration efficiency
- Push&Clean filter cleaning system ensuring continued high performance
- MultiFit accessory system for ultimate flexibility
- Convenient accessory and cable storage
- Tool deposit
- Exhaust air blow function
- Robust and ergonomic design for safe operation
- Flexible rubber strap for hose storage