Service & Maintenance
Since the company’s creation in 1983 the aim has been to provide an unrivalled after-sales service giving our customers the confidence to invest in our products. The quality of service ensures long term reliability, safety and cost effective operation of your equipment as well as providing peace of mind.
Due to our broad skill and knowledge base and our close relationship with the industry’s leading manufacturers we can repair and maintain all types of cleaning equipment. With a team of highly skilled time served engineers and with 30 vehicles on the road we believe we offer one of the most comprehensive service divisions in the country
As well as being dedicated service agents for some of the leading manufacturers in the industry we can also provide full after-sales service and repair of any CIP hygiene system.
There are a number of prerequisites to achieve the service we provide:
- Comprehensive machine and servicing trained engineers accredited to ISO 9001:2008
- Technical hotline
- A fleet of sixteen fully equipped vans
- OFTEC trained engineers
- Sequential service management system
- Fully calibrated oil burner test equipment
- Full electrical/PAT testing capabilities
- The latest electronics, diagnostic and programming equipment
- Courtesy Machines
Hugh Crane service contracts focus on maximising productivity by minimising potential downtime and therefore maximising your return on investment relative to your cleaning needs. Key benefits are as follows:
- Fixed & Reduced running costs
The future is uncertain but Hugh Crane service gives control and insurance against unforeseen circumstances.
- Quicker repsonse times & priority service
Due to the mutually beneficial agreement Hugh Crane will look after its contracted customers first and foremost
- Increased equipment lifespan
machines with full service records last longer with higher residual values
- Service work carried out by trained Hugh Crane professionals
all our service engineers are manufacturer trained across all machine types.
- Inspection checklists and test records
work is carried out to stuctured machine specific check lists and records kept
- Boiler & Flue Efficiency Testing
With the advent of ever stricter environmental legislation and an emphasis on green issues Hugh Crane Cleaning Equipment’s engineers can carry out, backed up by our OFTEC registration, boiler and flue efficiency tests and provide accurate print outs for your own environmental audits.
- PAT/Electrical Testing
As part of the service we provide comprehensive electrical safety testing is paramount and carried out on every service or repair by our fully trained service engineers.
- High Pressure Hose Certificated Testing
We can now offer a fully certificated high pressure hose testing service for customers who require it. This applies to our own hire fleet hoses, customer’s current hoses or new hoses sold from stock. Hoses that require testing prior to going out for hire will be pressure tested and certificate supplied, it is the responsibility of the hirer to determine whether this is necessary for their application. Please ask for more details and prices when hiring.
- Courtesy Machines
Whilst your machine is being repaired we can provide courtesy machines to cover any operational difficulties that may occur during the downtime. These machines are charged at a discounted hire rate.
- Spare Parts & Accessories
Due to our commitment to an unrivalled service holding sufficient stock is an important consideration. We current hold approximately 17000 line items to enhance our service capability.
- Technical assistance
- Specialist accessories for specific applications
- Spares for virtually any machine from long standing partnerships with manufacturers
Our showroom and stores opening times are:
- Monday - Friday; 07:30-17:30
- Saturday; 07:30-12:00