ASSEMBLY ENGINEER, MECHANICAL / ELECTRICAL
The company has a vacancy for the key role of skilled Mechanical/Electrical Assembly Engineer in its production/assembly department at Acle, between Norwich and Great Yarmouth.
Under the overall control of the Assembly Supervisor, the job involves
• The mechanical/electrical assembly of equipment within the company’s product range, principally high pressure water cleaning units and associated products.
• Liaison with stores to ensure the correct components are available to meet sales and production requirements.
• Testing of completed products.
QUALIFICATIONS AND EXPERIENCE:
• An interest and aptitude toward all things mechanical/electrical.
• Minimum of 2 years’ experience in a similar role or a willingness to learn.
• Ideally an engineering/electrical/production qualification to Level 2 or 3
• Understanding of drawings and written instructions.
• Safe and effective use of hand and small power tools
• Computer literate and ability to use Microsoft Office programs
• A competitive salary depending on experience and ability.
• A basic 40 hour working week with overtime usually available (to meet production needs).
• Free on-site parking
• Access to electric vehicle charger points (kWhr charges payable)
Email C.V. to:- [email protected]
Hugh Crane (Cleaning Equipment) Ltd South Walsham Road, Acle, Norwich, Norfolk NR13 3ES