Nilfisk IVT 1000CR Cleanroom Vacuum
Our delivery charges are calculated based on a combination of the following criteria:
- Geographical Area (Postcode)
- Order Value (£)
- Weight of consignment (kg)
- Contents of consignment (Hazardous or Non-Hazardous)
- Shipping Method (Next Day OR Within 3 Days)
For full details about our delivery charges and process please read our delivery policy.
For vacuum cleaning in cleanroom environments the Nilfisk IVT1000 is accepted down to class ISO4. It can be easily and totally sterilized. The accessories are in stainless steel and silicone and can be sterilized at 130°C.
The IVT 1000CR meets the most stringent of clean room classification standards, ISO 4 and most of the IVT 1000 CR parts can be totally sterilized before introduction into the clean room environment. The IVT 1000 CR models are manufactured in stainless steel AISI 316. (wheel base in AISI 304)
Available in M & H Class filter options.
- ULPA U15 exhaust filter as standard
- Modular construction for easy cleaning
- ISO 4 compliant
- All stainless steel AISI 316 construction
- H class version Version with Safe Bag System for dust collection
- Low noise